TNS provides user experience testing, browser acceptance testing, compliance testing, content monitoring/auditing, and general QA for:
- Web Applications or Sites
- Mobile Applications
- Desktop Applications
- Embedded or Proprietary Software
- Certification Programs
TNS makes it easy to...
Verify responsive design websites render across a range of mobile, tablet, and desktop browsers.
Test app functionality and user experience for iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, and more on the top devices.
Ensure Section 508 (Accessibility) compliance for sites and applications.
Audit the quality or subject matter of posts, pictures, or videos flowing into an ecosystem.
...and much more!
Keystone is our 3rd generation, content agnostic workflow platform. Keystone helps clients manage submissions, workflow states, and reporting throughout the testing process. For larger scale operations, it provides a scalable way to consolidate management into a single, cloud-based interface.
Keystone currently manages over 200 content providers. Its web-service driven and content-agnostic architecture allow TNS to tailor it to each client's needs. Additionally, Keystone offers automated wrapping and signing abilities. Keystone is an adaptable portal that could help streamline your business; please reach out to us to learn more.
Because data security and integrity is so important in the connected internet era, True North has developed a combination of rigorous testing methodologies, proprietary software, commercial virus scanners and trained technical acumen to deliver a dependable security review tailored to specific needs. We focus on ensuring:
- Integrity of outside security is maintained.
- Permissions and behaviors fit within the application’s intended use.
- Passwords and other sensitive information are appropriately encrypted.
- Application behavior does not harm existing data.
- Virus protection using the latest libraries.
- Background user activity tracking only occurs when explicit and appropriate.
Scout is True North's proprietary network activity monitoring solution. Scout has a front end interface that our security technicians utilize to intercept network traffic going to or from a WiFi device. Scout captures and scrutinizes both encrypted and unencrypted traffic. As a result, our technicians are able to analyze all data payloads and ensure they are appropriate and secure.
- Is sensitive information passed over the network in a secure manner? Passwords, PII, and other sensitive data should be encrypted.
- What specific information is transferred and in what manner? Some malicious applications can encrypt sensitive data and send it to their servers. Scout lets us see what's really happening behind the curtain.
Please contact us to learn if our Technologies or QA / Testing Services could be of assistance to you.